Most frequent questions and answers
- Yes, our menu changes daily. All cuts of beef are subject to availability.
- The passion for our own beef and produce, along with our very talented, passionate team of chefs, means we are able to provide you with premium seasonal produce and a menu that will showcase the very best that Melaleuka Farm and Western Australia has to offer.
- We are a true Farm-to-Table venue where all of the beef and lamb served in our venue is produced by us, at our family farm in North Dandalup, WA. With three generations currently involved in farming.
- Our signature herd of cattle are “Akaushi” (or Red Wagyu), a Japanese breed that enables us to consistently produce a superior quality of beef. Our unique breeding program allows us to produce beef with a lower melting temperature of fat marbling, making it both more tasty and healthier for you.
- Our Melaleuka Farm beef from our family farm in North Dandalup and Hawthornden Farm lamb produce from our cousins in Toodyay is also available for purchase to enjoy at home.
- You can purchase produce from the fridge in our drive through bottle shop for all your on-the-spot purchases or order online at www.mfmerchants.com.au and collect from us, here at the C.Y O’Connor Village Pub Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop on Friday afternoons.
- Our dry-aged cuts unfortunately are for dine-in only and are not available for purchase.
We are not adequately set up to accommodate the needs of babies or children at The Steak House. Please discuss concerns with us ahead of your visit or consider one of the family friendly venues within the C.Y. O’Connor Village Precinct. All minors must be accompanied by a responsible parent or legal guardian at all times within.
Please advise our staff of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking and placing orders. Our menu features options for vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, nut free and gluten free diets. While we endeavour to accommodate requests for special meals for customers who have food allergies or intolerances, we cannot guarantee completely allergy-free meals and drinks. This is due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients despite our cross contamination processes
Decorations or balloons of any kind are not permitted in The Steak House. We have a beautiful dessert menu with hand-made desserts by our talented pastry chef that can be ordered for celebrations or pre-arranged with our team for surprises. However, you are welcome to bring a cake, we can store it and supply side plates and a knife.
Smart dress and enclosed footwear are required at all times. Offensive clothing, jackets or insignia resembling gangs or motorcycle gangs, sportswear, thongs and open footwear are not permitted. Entry is at the managers discretion.
Our Steak House dining experience is designed for adults. We are not adequately set up to accommodate the needs of babies or children at The Steak House and do not have a dedicated children’s menu. If children are attending, please discuss any concerns with us ahead of your visit or consider one of the family friendly venues within the C.Y. O’Connor Village Precinct www.cyoprecinct.com.au